Revision as of 04:21, 13 February 2011 by Winmaster
Adding an item
- Log in to the wiki. Editing is disabled if you don't have an account.
- Add the news event to the top of the list, using this format for the date: '''21 June 18''' . Please include the application's creator, version number, and a link to a page on DSiBrew about the application. No external links please.
- Move the last entry to the news archive. There should be no more than 4 entrees in the list.
For older news, see the news archive.
- 28 January 11 19 and 24 hours after the Sudokuhax release Nintendo removed EA's Sudoku from the EUR/AU and USA DSi Shop.
- 27 January 11 Team Twiizers released DSiWare exploit Sudokuhax, loads full DSi-mode homebrew from SD card.
- 14 January 11 The DSi Common key has been disclosed to the public. Please do not post it here.
- 07 September 10 Nintendo released System Menu 1.4.1 in all regions except China where System Menu 1.4.2 was released instead. This update blocks some flashcards.