Adding an item
- Log in to the wiki. Editing is disabled if you don't have an account.
- Add the news event to the top of the list, using this format for the date: '''12 December 18''' . Please include the application's creator, version number, and a link to a page on DSiBrew about the application. No external links please.
- Move the last entry to the news archive. There should be no more than 4 entrees in the list.
For older news, see the news archive.
- 25 August 11 Team Twiizers released the final DSiWareHax.
- 29 June 11 Nintendo released System Menu 1.4.3 in all regions, blocking flash-cards.
- 10 May 11 Nintendo released a new system update, System Menu 1.4.2, globally. This blocks flash cards, and blocks copying all current and future DSiWare exploits to "internal memory".(A final Sudokuhax update will be released at same time as the final DSiWareHax mentioned in that post)
- 24 March 11 An updated USA Sudoku was released, which fixed all Sudoku string bugs. On roughly March 30 2011, EUR Sudoku was updated.