- 08 November 17 shutterbug2000 re-released Ugopwn, a DSi homebrew exploit with NAND access (and 1.4.5 support!!) Ugopwn, first DSi homebrew exploit in AGES
- 02 July 17 Apache Thunder announced RocketLauncher, the first exploit with unlocked Arm7, and also the first DSi exploit in years!
- 01 June 15 Martin Korth released no$gba v2.8b, allowing to run the whole DSi boot process in the emulator/debugger.
- 11 February 15 WinterMute released updated dslink. Now working with System Menu 1.4.5.
- 11 December 12 Nintendo released System Menu 1.4.5.
This wiki has information about the DSi's IO Map and SD/MMC/SDIO Registers and Interrupts and other things.
Could somebody unlock Main Page/Navigation, so one won't need to link that kind of stuff in Main Page/Current events?