FlipNote ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:13, 1 July 2022 by Hallowizer (talk | contribs) (→Usage: more steps for non-flipnote users)
|FlipNote ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)|
Flipnote Lenny is a Flipnote Studio exploit that can be used more easily than ugopwn.
- Copy the downloaded files to the root of the SD card
- Launch Flipnote Studio
- Select "View Flipnote"
- Select "SD Card"
- Select the Lenny with the current region
- Press "Edit"
- Tap the frog at the bottom left
- Select the film roll at the top
- Select "Copy"
- Press "Back," then "Exit"
- Edit the file without a region
- Press the frog icon
- Tap the film roll
- Press "Paste"
- Homebrew should now load from
boot.ndsin the root of the SD card.